WHERE THE GUCHI RIDERS MET...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

self intro

3 posters

Go down

self intro Empty self intro

Post  roadangel Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:01 pm

hello. i am a newbie here. i am from tuguegarao city.

i used to own a Yamaha DT 125 until i sold it and switched to a cage almost 3 years ago. but as they say "once a rider, always a rider." so i am planning to get myself a new bike this May or June at the latest. i am contemplating on a Z200 but i became curious about the Yamaguchi Hurricane you guys ride. could someone please provide me the specs?

i am not sure however if the guchi is available here in tuguegarao. i do not recall having seen one in the streets here much more a dealer.

sana magkaroon ng dealer dito. loncin at motorstar and nandito na sportsbikes.
roadangel
roadangel

Back to top Go down

self intro Empty Re: self intro

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:40 pm

roadangel wrote:hello. i am a newbie here. i am from tuguegarao city.

i used to own a Yamaha DT 125 until i sold it and switched to a cage almost 3 years ago. but as they say "once a rider, always a rider." so i am planning to get myself a new bike this May or June at the latest. i am contemplating on a Z200 but i became curious about the Yamaguchi Hurricane you guys ride. could someone please provide me the specs?

i am not sure however if the guchi is available here in tuguegarao. i do not recall having seen one in the streets here much more a dealer.

sana magkaroon ng dealer dito. loncin at motorstar and nandito na sportsbikes.
hi sir! tnx 4 dropping by sa aming website... katatapos ko lang kc gawin itong site..anyway sir...our bikes is combination of the Honda CBR 150(built& size),CBR 125(signal lights & control system sa handle bar) & the Honda LS 125 2-stroke(MAGS)...we have inverted forks,  almost the same engine with the Honda TMX 155 (almost all of our spares can be replaced with the tmx spares)....150cc displacement....  front & rear disc brakes....almost 8 liters i think fuel tank capacity....comes in red & green color....stock rear tire-100/80 & front tire maximum size 90/80...china made....sir tugegarao is in puerto princesa, right?  sa pagkaka-alam ko ay wala pa branch near jan sa place nyo....wait nyo lang po at ipo-post ko yung mga websites kung saan makukuha nyo yung complete info about our bikes...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

self intro Empty yamaguchi in top north

Post  quickstrike Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:55 am

sir, meron sila dati sa apari n santiago, but as of now out of stock ung hurc, to compare hurc n z200, malaki lng ang z2, in marami owners ng z200 nag switch sa hurc.
thumbs up me sa hurc, availability ng parts no probs, honda tmx 155 n 125 lng ung parts. try to visit nearest branch for more info Very Happy
quickstrike
quickstrike

Back to top Go down

self intro Empty re: hurc dealer

Post  roadangel Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:04 pm

thanks sirs kryptonian03 and quickstrike for the info. tuguegarao is in cagayan valley po. northern luzon. sana magkaroon na stocks by may or june. i think i am now biased for the hurc (60 to 40) over the z200.

big thanks again sirs. Very Happy
roadangel
roadangel

Back to top Go down

Post  quickstrike Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:47 pm

roadangel wrote:thanks sirs kryptonian03 and quickstrike for the info. tuguegarao is in cagayan valley po. northern luzon. sana magkaroon na stocks by may or june. i think i am now biased for the hurc (60 to 40) over the z200.
big thanks again sirs. Very Happy

ok sir will wait for u, someday we will set a rides in ur place with hurc bros. tongue
quickstrike
quickstrike

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:36 pm

we'll wait for u bro... visit us again for further questions and clarifications...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum