WHERE THE GUCHI RIDERS MET...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YAMAGUCHI RIDERS CLUB...CLUB ELECTION

2 posters

Go down

YAMAGUCHI RIDERS CLUB...CLUB ELECTION Empty YAMAGUCHI RIDERS CLUB...CLUB ELECTION

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:53 pm

MGA SIRS,I heard that there will be an election of new officers for our club....

1. just need to ask when it will be so that we can have a participation here from the calamba branch...
  2. for new set officers that will be elected, i just want to suggest and make it mandatory or a requirement for yamaguchi riders to have their own set of safety gears i.e. padded jackets, knee/shin guard, elbow guard and a branded helmet(not just the china mades) because i believe that wearing such safety gears is still the best prevention of major injuries during quickie or long rides.  Safety gears, also made riders look disciplined and responsible... plus it adds pogi points...no offense to my fellow riders who doesn't wear gears....
  3. i also believe that formalizing or registering our club can help us promote not only the brand of mc's that we have but also for us to get noticed and stand out with the other registered clubs in the community...
  4. i also suggest that after having new set of officers, be there a monthly or quarterly Grand Eyeball of yamaguchi riders from different branches/areas for us to get unified and stand as one...... i know that it's not that easy to have this kind of EB's but through persistent and repeated efforts can make this grands Eb's come true.
  5. i also want to share some insights of mine..... "We dont only ride our beautiful and gorgeous mc's because we want to prove something to others...but also because we wanted to promote safety amongst each other"... "SPEED AND POWER is not a requirement for us."
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE...THANK YOU DEAR BROTHERS..

KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

YAMAGUCHI RIDERS CLUB...CLUB ELECTION Empty Re: YAMAGUCHI RIDERS CLUB...CLUB ELECTION

Post  IchthusJanz Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 pm

Good suggestions bro. Let me just add that a member should atleast have/wear a helmet each time he/she is on a offcial group ride. This is in compliance to the helmet law.
IchthusJanz
IchthusJanz

Back to top Go down

YAMAGUCHI RIDERS CLUB...CLUB ELECTION Empty Re: YAMAGUCHI RIDERS CLUB...CLUB ELECTION

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:41 pm

IchthusJanz wrote:Good suggestions bro. Let me just add that a member should atleast have/wear a helmet each time he/she is on a offcial group ride. This is in compliance to the helmet law.
well said  bro... let us promote not only safety driving but also safety gearing for each and every one of us... 
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:00 am

up ko lang po sa mga guchi users...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:00 am

UP KO LANG PO...KELAN PO ANG ELECTION....
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down