WHERE THE GUCHI RIDERS MET...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

racing cdi

+2
quickstrike
KRYPTONIAN03
6 posters

Go down

racing cdi Empty racing cdi

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:56 pm

sir ano po b yung tinatawag n racing cdi???iba p po b yun sa cdi ng guchi nten...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty Re: racing cdi

Post  quickstrike Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:47 pm

KRYPTONIAN03 wrote:sir ano po b yung tinatawag n racing cdi???iba p po b yun sa cdi ng guchi nten...
sir marami type ng racing cdi, ung stock cdi natin my limitter ung feed ng power, wyl sa racing type wala, like cdi ng yamaha mio, n other scooters, no limit ang feed sa electric kya mataas ang rpm.
quickstrike
quickstrike

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:17 pm

ah ganun  po b yun....ganda pla nun noh.....meron po b sa aten mga nk-racing cdi???? how much does it cost po nmn??? advantages and disadvantages??? salamat po sa info...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  quickstrike Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:45 pm

KRYPTONIAN03 wrote:ah ganun po b yun....ganda pla nun noh.....meron po b sa aten mga nk-racing cdi???? how much does it cost po nmn??? advantages and disadvantages??? salamat po sa info...
sir DZDZ, dayetona racing cdi gamit nya, mine 2 dn kaso my side effect nga sa battry, ganda ng palo ng electric bt dn hinihigop nya power ng battry, afer 3 days na gamitan lng, on 4th day, ur driving wd out lights n horn. gusto mo ask mo si ronald mech ng calamba, he using cdi booster, 1.7k php, pang racing din un.
quickstrike
quickstrike

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:17 pm

quickstrike wrote:
KRYPTONIAN03 wrote:ah ganun po b yun....ganda pla nun noh.....meron po b sa aten mga nk-racing cdi???? how much does it cost po nmn??? advantages and disadvantages??? salamat po sa info...
sir DZDZ, dayetona racing cdi gamit nya, mine 2 dn kaso my side effect nga sa battry, ganda ng palo ng electric bt dn hinihigop nya power ng battry, afer 3 days na gamitan lng, on 4th day, ur driving wd out lights n horn. gusto mo ask mo si ronald mech ng calamba, he using cdi booster, 1.7k php, pang racing din un.
honga ask ko c ronald...karerista nga pla yun....ganda pla ng racing cdi.....c guchi ko po bakit ang bagal....pang-abot lang kmi ng mga 125cc...open pipe and already changed my air filter to oversize...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:57 am

AS PER SIR QUICKSTRIKE PEDE RAW ANG  2 CDI....ISANG STOCK AT ISANG PANG-KARERA...GAWAN NA LANG DAW PO NG SWITCH...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty DYTONA RAcing CDI

Post  buNsoY Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:57 am

wOw AKo ren, Post Yup MSasabe ko Nice Ung Condition ng moto ko, wen i put racing dytona,lalo n for runing condition, ur expecting nice race to come... hehehe coz i use now it is ...isn't it cheers
buNsoY
buNsoY

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty CDI

Post  SNC Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:38 am

http://www.alibaba.com/sellinglead-gs/206709748/Adjustable_Universal_CDI.html[img][/img]We have been working on this for awhile and we think we came up with a solution! Check this unit out! its adjustable and so are three others we are looking at right now. We checked the internet and found only units for the 125cc and below or scooters, but unfortunately not for your bikes or the 200-250cc bikes!
But thats ok we should have this unit and three other variants like it by the end of the year! Then you can truly say you have a TRUE RACING CDI! to show your friends and its ALUMINUM. Ive seen personally many TRYING HARD CDI installs with no noticeable increase in power! WERE ABOUT TO CHANGE THAT FOR REAL! And the only place the WORLD can buy it is near your local SNC store.
Please look at the pic below and tell us what you think? Also we will contract with the Chinese for a RACING MAGNETO so that if you want to JUICE UP your HURC you can do that with the help of this DEVICE and also we will try to get a SEE THRU COVER MADE so it will look trick![img][/img]

Last edited by SNC on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty RACING MAGNETO

Post  SNC Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:47 am

http://www.alibaba.com/sellinglead-gs/59068199/Sell_Racing_Magneto.htmlYes! This is it! Your bikes can breathe fire, we promise. Its just those other Japanese bike owners always had all the parts but WE WERE LEFT WITH NOTHING! This RACING MAGNETO along with the RACING COIL and RACING CDI will put your bike in another league! All your friends will envy you, the Japanese bikers will FEAR YOU and all we need is to have it available and ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE.
Were working on this one too and if our sources can make the damn thing we will IMPORT this thing here and GOD HELP ALL OF YOUR WOULD BE STOPLIGHT ASSASSINS! Were beating them NOW with RACING HEADS and STROKER CRANKS. Imagine what will happen if you LIGHT THE FIRE!
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:25 am

this is great bro...i want to be the first hurc rider to test this...will please send me a PM by the time this is available..?? thanks bro...can't wait to get there in your shop...

Admin
Admin

https://hurricaneridersclub.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty CDI

Post  SNC Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm

Sure! No problems. I will keep everyone updated on new releases on LEADING EDGE GUCHI parts as soon as they become available. There is so much to do to enjoy our bikes more and not enough time. but that fine. Were patient. Very Happy

WE LOVE YOUR WEBSITE THOUGH!
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 am

SNC wrote:Sure! No problems. I will keep everyone updated on new releases on LEADING EDGE GUCHI parts as soon as they become available. There is so much to do to enjoy our bikes more and not enough time. but that fine. Were patient. Very Happy

WE LOVE YOUR WEBSITE THOUGH!

thanks man! i admire your support and compassion with the china made motorcycles...keep it up...soon we'll be carrying all your stickers and emblems...
go SNC!!!!
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty SNC

Post  SNC Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:47 am

Ok guys. Well we at SNC have to ask for a favor. Please refrain from giving the website out on the MCP forum. Why BC MCP supports and is affiliated with Xplorer Philippines and they are a club that Not only likes CHINA BIKES but they are into more Body and beauty modifications for their bike only to make an already heavy bike heavier!
Now thats the reason we dont see eye to eye! So one day i posted on the thread that i was sick and tired of the talk of performance mods to their motorcycles and they talkabout sprockets, CDI's (which dont exist for this bike!) and tons of other mods that dont work because THEY WONT PURCHASE A PROVEN TUNED EXHAUST like we sell! Thats where the friction began! So i said i will prove it by showing up with a 227cc engine that will beat ALL Z200 MOTORSTARS! as a matter of fact i did! By 5 bikelengths or more modified and stock! i beat 5 bikes myself.
After that there was alot of grumbling and INGIT and Pinoy Crab mentality (one i would like to avoid) my mother has it....I DONT! thank god. So after that word got around and they found a way to effectively NOT BUY OUR PARTS without even trying them! We didnt get a fair chance in this market segment with them. So they have a couple members that also sell parts and so called performance upgrades but what they cant understand is that WE DO OUR OWN R & D (research and development) and they try to sell ported heads WITH NO POSITIVE RESULTS! They also tried BIG BORE designs only to overheat the engine and blow them up!! We had both these ported heads ready, reliable and efficient and also the BIG BORE kits ready and without overheating problems 8 MONTHS! before their designs came out! WE ARE EXPERTS NOW IN THIS FIELD and i talk to some of the best engine builders in the world and also i used to own a performance speed shop for CORVETTES, VIPERS and FERRARIS in the U.S. thats why they think im mayabang.
So now lets get back to present day! Thats why we wanted to post on this site first because your group is not aware of what happened with the Z200 group and the fact they are more into BODY MODS! We like to hang out and help groups that are PERFORMANCE MINDED such as your GUCHI GROUP! People such as you guys are unique and very rare to find. But there are very few groups such as your out there and we are sytematically trying to target them first. After that there will be so many people running around the road with our parts and happy with them that when someone says something negative, the owner will just say "OH? THEN RIDE MY BIKE AND TELL ME THAT AGAIN!" then and only then will we have chieved our goals!
There is an ANTI Xphils group based in BF homes. I have gone to their meetings and these guys are HARDCORE just like the MSX group! Iwe feel they are only interested in performance for their Motorstar. And thats why we will be welcomed with open arms!

TAKE CARE GUYS! We are here for your supportand public consumption! WERE GONNA GO FOR A RIDE!! Cool

SNC
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty CDI

Post  SNC Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Okey! The CDI's are almost ready and they will be here in a couple of weeks! I will post when they arrive. Prices are below:

Adjustable High performance CDI: P3,100
Adjustable High performance CDI, DC: P3,200
High performance non adjustable (no speed limit) CDI (aluminum housing BLUE): P2,500

If your interested please PM me your intentions and ill reserve a unit for you. once these hit the store and online , they will go fast!!!!

SNC
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:19 pm

SNC wrote:Okey! The CDI's are almost ready and they will be here in a couple of weeks! I will post when they arrive. Prices are below:

Adjustable High performance CDI: P3,100
Adjustable High performance CDI, DC: P3,200
High performance non adjustable (no speed limit) CDI (aluminum housing BLUE): P2,500

If your interested please PM me your intentions and ill reserve a unit for you. once these hit the store and online , they will go fast!!!!

SNC

sir, what are the differences between these 3 racing cdi's? i'm not familiar with them...thanks...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty CDI's

Post  SNC Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:13 pm

The two that are adjustable. One has a adjustable dial on it to adjust timing an increment at a time. The other adjustable CDI has a pigtail thats connected to it thats attached to a switch that adjusts the timing.
The third one is not adjustable but its automatic and also INLIMITED RPM.

SNC

No hehe! why are me and you th only ons posting! hehehe!
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:11 pm

hurc boys are always at mCP....that's why....but they come to visit here every now and then...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty YUP

Post  SNC Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Well maybe when they start seeing these bikes running around the street with these pipes, they will start to flock here! Especially when we unveil the new CDI for the first time.

SNC
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  zeus17 Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:11 pm

ako xmpre dahi9l sa mga text sa kin ni kale el..is intrigued by the performacne

of your pipes,..interesting..

pero since we barely see kal-el or cryptonian..
di pa namin nakikita ung pipe or test it..

as you know medyo me kamahaln ung pipe,and we are doubting if its owrth the buck..

i was wondering if you have samples that we can see here in the metro since most of us are either in the metro or in the south area..

just sharing..

ive heard good feedback about your products

really skeptic on them actually..pero m,edyo alngan maglabas ng cash ..

sana my mapakita kayo d2 sa amin ..

anyways if its as good as it is..i will personally endorse and plug your products sa mcp..
at kasi me club kami na composed of china bikes..so thsi would really be helpful

zeus17

Back to top Go down

racing cdi Empty Exhaust

Post  SNC Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 am

For ZEUS:

Good morning! Well sir its quite simple. We have been selling these exhausts for awhile and were the PRIMARY DEALER in the Metro! We had been on MCP before only to be met with hostility and doubt. So we really arent concerned what others think about our pipes.
All we are concerned about is what they say when they twist their throttle after they install them! SNC has single handedly brought these exhausts to the spotlight and many other innovative products for the CHINA BIKE COMMUNITY. Most everything we sell we have developed and designed them ourselves and are marketing them and developing products for the open market on a daily basis. Performance minded China bike owners have finally been brought out of the stone age and we also cater to the factory or stock owners.
These exhausts are reasonably priced. They arent your cheap P1,500 exhausts you find at your friendly neighborhood exhaust shop! Cool They are Japanese sourced parts, 100% stainless, even in the canister area, superlight! And assembled here by Pinoy. We personally know the owner and hes also Japanese. We have looked at many exhaust manufacturers and we have found that they either DID NOT want to design them per our specifications or were just incompetent in producing product with the quality we were looking for! We wanted a quality exhaust that you could have for the life of your bike and not have to worry about the fiberglass being repacked or the rivets falling out Shocked
Also they are so well built that JOLET JAO has endorsed them and we carry that VERY POPULAR RACING EXHAUST that he has developed himself and as well as us, we have developed the ONE OFF exhausts for many bikes with our patented curves and radiuses. Were focusing on the China BRANDS as many people out there think they can make a performance pipe but cant back up their claims with a performance increase you can feel right out of the box!
If you want to see what were referring to, just LOG-INTO the MCP board and type in "SNC" in the search bar and you can see for yourself another satisfied customer in the Cagayan De Oro area of the Philipines. We deliver globally, Domestically too!
He also has a video of the exhausts so you can hear it and realize the beauty of these products in sound and sight.
Speaking of quality, these exhausts have been available abroad for almost 2 years now by us and they are quickly gaining ground in that market aspect. just type in "saturdaynightcycles" in any search engine search bar and you will see we are there in the top 10 on all search engines and INTERNET and GLOBALLY. Also if you type in "musashi" on YOU-TUBE these exhausts can be seen and heard! Even BELETZA OWNERS were not left behind. We dont think there is ONE Philippine based exhaust shop or even SPEED SHOP like JADRACING or 2 BROTHERS as an example that has a GLOBAL market like SNC. Also were ONLINE!
But we really appreciate your interest in our products and we will continue to support the China Bike community as we also ride them daily ourselves. I love you

http://saturdaynightcycles.net

SNC

Last edited by SNC on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ?)
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down