WHERE THE GUCHI RIDERS MET...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introduce yourself

+12
angkaser
yamaguchi
iggiboy
SNC
aleric
1DEZ
trustjson
badfella
Admin
Con
IchthusJanz
KRYPTONIAN03
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

introduce yourself Empty introduce yourself

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 am

i'm james ryan gonzales, from sta. rosa, laguna...23 yrs of age...working at sta. elena golf club as HR assistant....as of now i own a Yamaguchi Hurricane 150-green and motorstar msx 125 sports....[img]introduce yourself Cosmo[/img]
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty Re: introduce yourself

Post  IchthusJanz Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:15 pm

introduce yourself Motoak10Ey! finally we have our own website. It's nice to finally have a home.

The name is Janz, from Fairview QC, working fulltime as a Training Officer for a conact center in Makati and a freelance writer/artist for some magazines.

I own a red Hurricane and a Black Yamaha Jog Poche.
IchthusJanz
IchthusJanz

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:02 pm

hey bro ichtuz,  musta daw sbi ni wcami....k-member ko cya sa lagunamotoclub....it's nice to here from u that u finally found ur home here...actually when i first got my bike i felt like an outcast coz there's only a few of us here in calamba who owns this kind of bike...not until now....i'm so happy that i met the rest of the guchi owners last sunday, march 2 here in calamba. we had a quickie ride then enjoyed a warm bath at pansol...happy posting bro...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:04 pm

HAPPY POSTING TO ALL GUCHI OWNERS!!! FEEL AT HOME!!
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  Con Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:35 am

-

Last edited by Con on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -)

Con

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:58 pm

Con wrote:elow, Con S Manook from Villamor Air Base, Supervisor of Sutherland Global Svc. I own a Green Hurc and black MSX 125 sports.

sir i won a green hurc to and a balck-red combination of msx 125 sports mc...nice ....post nyo nmn pics nyo sa gallery naten...happy posting po!!!

Admin
Admin

https://hurricaneridersclub.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:28 am

up ko lang po ito..paki-update lang pomga members

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:57 pm

up ko lang po ulit...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:54 am

UP KO LANG PO SA MGA HINDI PA NAGRE-REGISTER....
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty ...

Post  badfella Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:23 pm

hi guys im from cebu, ngayon lng ako nka rinig ng Yamaguchi Hurricane 150 am i right? interesado po ako sa bike, im wondering kung may nag bebenta ba ng ganon dito sa cebu? kasi parang ala eh, and magkano po ba? sana po masagot nyo yung mga tanong ko.. the bike looks like CBR 150R Very Happy

badfella

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:52 pm

badfella wrote:hi guys im from cebu, ngayon lng ako nka rinig ng Yamaguchi Hurricane 150 am i right? interesado po ako sa bike, im wondering kung may nag bebenta ba ng ganon dito sa cebu? kasi parang ala eh, and magkano po ba? sana po masagot nyo yung mga tanong ko.. the bike looks like CBR 150R Very Happy

sir badfella, welcome po sa website at thanks for visiting the site....hope nakatulong yung mga text ko sayo...for more information about our hurricane, just review the previous threads of hurricane 150 at MCP's other manufacturer's section...keep on visiting sir...by the way sir, roadangel got his new hurc... one of the forumers from tuguegarrao...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  trustjson Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:59 pm

hi Riders the name is JEFF im an OFW i own a green hurricane and i name it BOGGS... residing malabon-antipolo
trustjson
trustjson

Back to top Go down

Post  trustjson Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:52 pm

trustjson wrote:hi Riders the name is JEFF im an OFW i own a green hurricane and i name it BOGGS... residing malabon-antipolo
trustjson
trustjson

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:00 pm

WELCOME SIR TRUSTJASON TO THE CLUB....HAPPY POSTING PO....
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty I'm Guchi REPSOL 1DEZ... at your service

Post  1DEZ Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi my name is Alfon Villamor... proud owner and rider of a yamaguchi hurricane 150... MotoGP REPSOL replica...

I really loved riding my bike... anywhere and anytime... proven to satisfy my craving for mini sportsbike class...

panalong panalo po ito...
1DEZ
1DEZ

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:16 am

1DEZ wrote:Hi my name is Alfon Villamor... proud owner and rider of a yamaguchi hurricane 150... MotoGP REPSOL replica...

I really loved riding my bike... anywhere and anytime... proven to satisfy my craving for mini sportsbike class...

panalong panalo po ito...

nice one bro!
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty Newbie po.

Post  aleric Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:25 am

Hi mga sir ako nga pala si aleric from taytay rizal. Working at a call center. Balak ko pa lang bumili ng hurc kasi nga tinatawag nya ako sa may amin sa yamaguchi center sa may bagong palengke. Hopefully marami ako matutunan sa inyo regarding sa hurc. Thanks. lol!

aleric

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:08 pm

aleric wrote:Hi mga sir ako nga pala si aleric from taytay rizal. Working at a call center. Balak ko pa lang bumili ng hurc kasi nga tinatawag nya ako sa may amin sa yamaguchi center sa may bagong palengke. Hopefully marami ako matutunan sa inyo regarding sa hurc. Thanks. lol!

well sir, no regrets po sa hurc....sulit na sulit tayo dito....
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty PERFORMANCE

Post  SNC Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:35 pm

Hello everyone! There is a new kid on the block! Never before has this been available for the Chinese bike owner! We have been doing research on performance parts for Chinese bikes and we will finally unveil ourselves here on your site.
We are Saturday Night Cycles. We are a tuner shop that caters to speed and performance of Chinese bikes and Japanese bikes. Yes! These items have been available for 2 years now but in the past we have been met with negativity. Now we have a full product line and also A SHOP!! Our shop is located in Las Pinas Close to SM Southmall. Its small but effective!
We have the following available: Racing Heads P&P, Racing Cams (not in stock yet), Racing engines up to 300cc!(made to order) And Stroker cranks will follow. A complete line of exhausts are coming! Accessories and replacement parts available also! Plus a product cataog. If ever you wanted to buy a Chines bike and Go faster and build more power? Now is the time!

For inquiries and questions just IM me here and we can move forward. I am currently riding a LOUD RED/WHITE/BLUE Zongshen Excel 125 with an upright 125cc engine equipped with the SNC POWERPAK package that includes Racing coil, Racing OKO 30mm Carb, Carbon Fiber Musashi stainless exhaust and to date with stock internals, this bike has never lost a street race to a stock or modified CHINABIKE! Is a testament to the capabilities of our speed parts.

COME CHECK US OUT!!
THE TIME FOR US IS NOW!!

SNC
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty introduce yourself!

Post  iggiboy Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 am

Hi to all guchi enthusiasts! Im Emmer Borja, AKA iggiboy sa forums, I did'nt own a guchi bike yet, but soon I will.. Laughing I am residing here at Mendez, Cavite and I own a blue Honda xrm 110. I really hope that I can ride with the rest of the Guchi Guys..of course with me riding one too.. Very Happy
iggiboy
iggiboy

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:22 pm

hi good afternoon hurc riders, SNC and iggiboy!!!

thanks for visiting the official website of yamaguchi motorcycle owners...by the way im kalelofkrypton in mcp....i made this site because of you guys that continue to love china made mc's...@ sir SNC,hingi ako ng contacts nyo para we can inform you kung kelan kami dadalaw sa shop nyo...nagpa-PnP na po ako...lakas nga lang sa gas ngayon pero malaki improvement ng acceleration nya...@ iggybro text me lang para sa EB naten pag nakuha mo yung hurc with icthuz....happy posting po!
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty hey buddies

Post  yamaguchi Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 pm

hey co-yamaguchi buddies,

i still don't have the bike but i find it cool and fascinating.soon enough i'll have one though i still have some questions about the unit.

can you guys give me an idea on the price of this unit?
how many cc's does it have?gear selection?

thanks..

yamaguchi",)

yamaguchi

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself Empty GUCHI

Post  SNC Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 am

Hello GUCHI enthusiast, this bike is a CBR 150 replica bike. Cheaper and GOOD LOOKING for a China bike. It possesses a 150cc pushrod vertical engine with two valves and 5 speeds 1 down 4 up. The bike is light and very responsive to modification. You wont be disappointed with its performance bc it can be tweaked to produce alot of power because the engine has a much larger bore compared the your honda.

SNC
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  angkaser Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:22 pm

louie po from makati.ganda tlaga po ng hurricane nyo mga sir

angkaser

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:11 pm

angkaser wrote:louie po from makati.ganda tlaga po ng hurricane nyo mga sir

kaya mag-hurricane ka na rin sir....masarap po talaga ang naka-hurc.........

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next