WHERE THE GUCHI RIDERS MET...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPEED FOR YOUR STEED!

3 posters

Go down

SPEED FOR YOUR STEED! Empty SPEED FOR YOUR STEED!

Post  SNC Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Hello! let me introduce myself, We are SNC Saturday night Cycles. We are new kids on the block.! There is now speed parts available for your Yamaguchi and ALL CHINESE BIKES! There are racing cams, racing heads P&P with stainless. Stainless exhausts for all your bikes in MANDREL BENDS! For more power. Available racing parts for your bike to tune for more power!
Our shop is located in Las Pinas and it will be A FIRST in the Philippines! The first shop catering to the China Bike Enthusiast. You can now go to as shop that caters to the performance of your bike and also the practicality of it! We are not fully stocked yet but we do have a product catalog that all the parts are available next day!

We are located close to SM SOUTHMALL in Pamplona Uno, So all the CHINABIKES UNITE! make us proud and now you wont have to be embarrassed at the stoplights.

We have available: RACING CAMS, RACING HEADS P & P, PORTED INTAKES, RACING INTERNAL ENGINE PARTS, HIGH PERFORMANCE TUNED EXHAUSTS ETC ETC.!

come check us out!!

PS We also cater to the performance of Japanese bikes too! SNIPER,RAIDER,X1,MIO,FURY,TMX155 etc. etc.
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

SPEED FOR YOUR STEED! Empty NUMBER

Post  SNC Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:02 pm

Oh im so sorry i forgot to leave the contact number! You can IM me here or text me for questions about our parts and what we can do for you! Take care!

09272918160 anytime!

Godbless you all and.....................MORE CHINABIKE POWER!!
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

SPEED FOR YOUR STEED! Empty Re: SPEED FOR YOUR STEED!

Post  Admin Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:29 pm

dont worry sir...i'll bring my buddies when i go there at your place...thanks bro.,..i'm just behind you..

Admin
Admin

https://hurricaneridersclub.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

SPEED FOR YOUR STEED! Empty OK

Post  SNC Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:19 am

Okey guys! Thats great, im in and out so if i not there my lovely associate EMILY will be glad to answer all your questions and get your numbers for custom orders and such. FEEL FREE TO BROWSE. Like we said the shop is small but EFFECTIVE! because we also have an online division. WE SELL PARTS ABROAD so we really didnt need a big store. Smile

SNC
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:41 am

sir ano website nung on line division nyo so that i can check it out....thanks...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down