WHERE THE GUCHI RIDERS MET...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks

5 posters

Go down

Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks Empty Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks

Post  sanji Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:27 pm

mga kuya newbie lng po ako d2 help po pls...

ask ko lng po kung anu ung mga pedeng palitan sa outside parts ng hurricane 150 (bukod po sa fairings kasi alam ko copycat talaga ng cbr 150 ang hurc 150) to achieve that cbr150 looks like:

ung cover ng makina (pede po kaya dun ung cover ng honda cbr 150 or kahit anung cover ng honda?)

kapag silver po ung makina ng hurc pede po b un gawing black?

san po nakakabili ng decals ng cbr150?

pede po b mejo palakihin ung tires ng hurc 150 para hindi xa magmukhang oversized n underbone sa malayo? anu po ung maximum size n pede saka brand n din po?

saka ung estimated price n din po kung pede.... TIA po!

sanji

Back to top Go down

Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks Empty Re: Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:33 pm

sa tires pwede mo palitan yung rear tire ng hanggang 140/70-17, yung front 100/70 pwede mo lagyan kaya lang mejo bawas ng konti sa tapalodo..mas maganda yung black engine so bumili ka ng hi-temp na spray paint or ipa-poweder coat mo...bumili ka rin nung metal plate na honda at idikit mo sa crank case....decals...pagawa ka na lang stickers....pero para sa akin...mas okay kung alam nila na hurc ang bike mo...be proud!!! once...nilagyan ko rin ng decals na honda pero napahiya ako 1 time nung may lumapit sa akin na superbike owner...sanya"bro nakita ko yung makina mo..may nakalagay na honda...nagtaka lang ako kasi wala namn na cbr na green ang kulay..." parang tinamaan ang ego ko so iyon...tinaggal ko lahat ang stickers at pinalitan ko ng TEAM yamaguchi stickers!
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks Empty I know I am new but....

Post  TAYLOR Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

I only speak english and can only understand half of what is said on here, but, having said that I do believe that if we wish to give any credit to what we ride we need to stop trying make it into what it is not. We do not ride CBR anything. We ride Yamaguchi. Take pride in what you ride! My yamaguchi does not say HONDA across the bottom or will I even try and change it to say something else. I ride Yamaguchi. If you are ashamed to ride it do not buy it. Lets change our attitudes and maybe others will too. Smile

TAYLOR

Back to top Go down

Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks Empty Re: Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks

Post  Admin Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:57 pm

TAYLOR wrote:I only speak english and can only understand half of what is said on here, but, having said that I do believe that if we wish to give any credit to what we ride we need to stop trying make it into what it is not. We do not ride CBR anything. We ride Yamaguchi. Take pride in what you ride! My yamaguchi does not say HONDA across the bottom or will I even try and change it to say something else. I ride Yamaguchi. If you are ashamed to ride it do not buy it. Lets change our attitudes and maybe others will too. Smile

AGREE WITH U BRO! LET'S ALL BE PROUD

Admin
Admin

https://hurricaneridersclub.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks Empty I agree/ Be proud in our Guchi!!!!

Post  TRASHERZ Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Proud to be a guchi riders!!!!!! Twisted Evil
TRASHERZ
TRASHERZ

Back to top Go down

Mods for Hurricane 150 to achieve that CBR150 looks Empty be proud to your huurricane mc

Post  TRASHERZ Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 am

wala naman perfect n mc eh... just be proud on what you have improve it for ease riding...
TRASHERZ
TRASHERZ

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:12 pm

TRASHERZ wrote:wala naman perfect n mc eh... just be proud on what you have improve it for ease riding...

two thumbs up for u bro!
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down