WHERE THE GUCHI RIDERS MET...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUCHI PERFORMANCE EXHAUST

4 posters

Go down

GUCHI PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Empty GUCHI PERFORMANCE EXHAUST

Post  SNC Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 am

There is an available performance exhaust for your bikes! This exhaust is a 100% stainless unit with an aluminum canister thats comes in BLUE, GOLD, RED or POLISH. It also comes in BLUE or BLACK carbon fiber!

This exhaust is sourced from japan and assembled here. It is of Japanese quality and outperforms the stock pipe by far! It also is 60% lighter than the stock exhaust! That means extra power bc of less weight. This system is a HYBRID exhaust as it starts with a smooth transition from the headpipe and then turns into a racing equal length header near the canister area for excellent top-end punch and it sounds very mellow and deep with the noise reduction at higher rpms (better fior cops in makati!).

PRICES: P4,200 for the aluminum can
PRICES: P5,300 for Carbon Fiber Can

This is the last exhaust you will have to buy! It wil, outlast your bike! There is no equal as ours are race proven and quality checked! You can get an exhaust for p1,500 yes, but you will get exactly what you paid for..JUNK.

SNC
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

GUCHI PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Empty Re: GUCHI PERFORMANCE EXHAUST

Post  zeus17 Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:58 pm

wow!

sound impressive

do you also sell tuned pipes?
like for stock bikes

well i just want to replace my old pipe to a new one..

just for aesthetics mainly..

do tyou have pipes..that per say

save gas?

coz open pipes consume more gas that those of stock pipes?
hmmmmm

zeus17

Back to top Go down

GUCHI PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Empty PIPES

Post  SNC Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:10 pm

For ZEUS:

Well here is an answer to your questions sir:

We have an equal length racing header available that is tig welded together, it can be bought as-is and your stock exhaust welded to it.
PRICE: P1,950........................comes fully polished and looks terrific!

Pipes that save gas? well realistically ALL STOCK EXHAUSTS consume more gas than free flowing exhausts because ALL STOCK EXHAUSTS do not scavenge each stroke of the 4 stroke cycle like performance exhausts do. The added fuel is necessary because of the lean condition it creates but thats not what burns more gas. Its the DRIVER! Yes when you find your bike has more acceleration, being human as we are tend to want to push it more and more everytime we get on our bikes!
Humans are addicted to pleasure and we get pleasure from twisting our throttle to get the "seat of the pants feeling" "like when an elevator stops suddenly" That feeling is addictive. So addictive that even whenwe think we arent pushing the throttle more and more each day WE ARE! and THATS WHAT CAUSES THE INCREASE IN FUEL CONSUMPTION. Provided the bike is properly jetted and tuned, what i have explained is true. If the bike is improperly tuned and black smoke comes out at idle and or full throttle, then what someone has explained to you is true.

Hope this explains things.

We sell stock appearing pipes, these pipes match the factory bends and ugly curves that you can buy down the street at the CHEAP PIPE STORE, but were not a CHEAP PIPE STORE! so we dont even offer them for sale, but we can get them. They dont perform well and buyers will just be disappointed with them.

SNC
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 pm

the best tuned pipe for hurc....sounds like a dbs pipe with whistling like the 400cc on steady 2nd gear...my hurc performed well on this pipe....i love it and wil advise you hurc boys to use this one...no regrets...will post the pics later....

thanks SNC...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  zeus17 Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:55 pm

wakak nice sir..

sana my protype pa kayo..

na i could feel first..

hihihihihi

Very Happy

zeus17

Back to top Go down

GUCHI PERFORMANCE EXHAUST Empty prototype

Post  SNC Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:20 pm

For ZEUS:

Well we have a sound sample for you to hear:

https://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/cc_corpuz/?action=view&current=MOV02484.flv

This should be an enjoyable experience! When you see our pipes in person you will appreciate the attention to detail that we have put into them. We didnt leave out anything! We even included the round frame mounting holes so it will be mounted rigidly to the frame using the original grommets and mounting hardware for a factory installation.

SNC
SNC
SNC

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:30 pm

yeah right..the ewxhaust was made exclusively for hurricane 150...even that engine support for the exhaust...if you guys will have a chance and check out my pipe...you will see that it is truly a masterpiece...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  xvan Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:36 pm

panu mag order ng pipe?
im from bicol?
sna meron pics nga mga pipes.tnx Smile

xvan

Back to top Go down

Post  KRYPTONIAN03 Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:56 pm

xvan wrote:panu mag order ng pipe?
im from bicol?
sna meron pics nga mga pipes.tnx Smile

price of the pipe as i remember is 4200...it's worth it naman eh...it helped me achieve the top speed of 138kph...i can refer you to snc if u like...
KRYPTONIAN03
KRYPTONIAN03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down